Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Handle: Bamboo
- Bristles: Recycled Plastic
- Base: Ceramic
- Base Interior: Recycled Plastic Stand and Steel Spring
- Ceramic base stores brush neatly to avoid bacteria buildup
- Spring loaded
- Safe for use on non-stick cookware
- Ships same business day!
- 3.74 in. x 3.74 in. x 4.92 in.
- Ceramic base is dishwasher safe
- Hand wash the brush in warm, soapy water
- Keep bamboo looking new by avoiding prolonged soaking
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home