Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Made on low-energy machines in a women-run, solar powered factory in Pennsylvania
- Waste from production is recycled into new products
- Shipped in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- Petroleum Free
- Certified Cruelty Free by PETA and Leaping Bunny
- Wide oval brush head designed to improve gum health
- 3x more bristles than the average brush
- Ergonomic handle easy to grip and control
- Soft bristles last up to 9 months
- 100% Petroleum Free
- This toothbrush has gained the American Dental Association Seal of Acceptance
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 6.5 x 1 inches
- To sanitize, gently swirl in a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water, then rinse
- Replace after 6 - 9 months
At RADIUS, they don't do anything halfway. By taking a holistic approach to designing and manufacturing products, they're able to stay rooted in their commitment to sustainability and a reduced carbon footprint. Before they create a product, they do a 360 degree evaluation, considering the entire life cycle of the product from birth to end of life. This evaluation is just one of the many reasons that RADIUS toothbrushes consistently outlast the competition. By manufacturing locally in the USA, they ensure maximum quality products with less transportation emissions. All products are made small-batch style on low-energy machines, recycling damaged or imperfect toothbrushes, and eliminating waste as much as possible. Instead of using traditional plastic, they employ bioplastics, derived from renewable biomass sources like vegetable oils or used plastic bottles. Not only are these materials better for the environment, but they require less fossil fuels and energy to produce! Click below to learn more about why EarthHero loves RADIUS!See RADIUS
I was surprised to see mine came with a replaceable head option (guess all radius brand toothbrush heads are interchangeable). The handle grip solves my biggest issue with most manual toothbrushes, I can comfortably grip this and brush my teeth.
This big comfortable toothbrush takes care of your teeth and your tongue and the rest of your mouth. It feels great in your hand and looks extravagant too!