Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- The 2 biggest suppliers where Belle Bar Organic gets over 80% of their ingredients from focus on sustainability. Their ingredients come from sustainable organic farming, they also use wildcrafted and harvested plants, both are fair trade facilities, and are energy-efficient facilities. One facility is a zero-waste facility and the other has reached 50% recycled waste with a commitment to reach zero waste.
- Belle Bar Organic is a black-owned and women-owned company
- Product packaged in recycled content glass bottle with plastic dropper
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Product mixed in Brooklyn, New York
- Contains no water and no preservatives
- Not tested on animals and vegan
- Avocado Oil: promotes hair growth, Mustard Oil: stimulates, Jojoba Oil: rejuvenates Aloe Vera Oil: Scalp health, Neem: cleanses, Black Jamaican Castor Oil: stop breakages, Onion Chips: strengthens, Garlic Chips: replenishes, Shikakai: cleanses, Horsetail: stop shedding, Aritha: increase volume, Nettle: contains Silica, Alfalfa Grass: rids thinning. Amla: improves scalp health, Bhringraj: reverse baldness, Ashwaganda: regrowth, Lavender Essential Oil: boost hair growth, Rosemary Essential Oil: thickens
- Nourishing hair oil reduces shedding and helps thinning hair
- Sulfur from onion juice and garlic with calcium and zinc stimulate hair growth
- Helps hair grow thicker and with a healthier scalp
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return.
- This product was created to help with thin, shedding hair of all hair porosities (low, normal, or high!)
- (2) Net wt 2oz/ 56g
- Spritz hair with water. Section and pin hair into 6 twists. Apply 1-2 dropper squirts of the Hair Oil into each twist, working your way down the length of your hair per section. With fingertips or massager, starting from the scalp massage for 30 seconds and re-pin. Cover your head with a cap. Leave in for a minimum of 30 minutes or leave overnight. Sit under dryer for 20 mins for added or deeper penetration. Saturate ends of hair to help with split ends.
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass bottle and dispose of or reuse plastic dropper
Belle Bar Organic
Butta by Belle Bar is all about inclusivity, sustainability, health, and natural beauty. It's a Black-owned, women-owned, and family-owned business that makes handmade organic products for hair types that are too often forgotten by the beauty industry. As a green beauty brand, Butta by Belle Bar is replacing everyday beauty products with non-toxic, all-natural alternatives that are designed to maintain the beauty and texture of natural hair. Butta by Belle Bar is helping Women of Color return to, and maintain, natural hair through digital education, community support, and quality products that are designed for all hair types.
Click below to learn more about why we love Butta by Belle Bar!
I love this oil, keeps my 4c hair moisturized and shiny.
Ok....first things first. I have 3B curls that basically go all the way down my back (thank the pandemic I haven't been to a hairstylist in over a year). I have thin curls, but I'm trying to regrow my hair in certain places, as I've suffered from hair loss. I will say that their website states their products are made more for Type 4 curls, but I haven't had any problems with this once I figured out how to actually use this on my head.
That being said, I've found this works best on my fine hair by adding a few drops onto my fingers and massaging it into my scalp. I only use the excess on my mid-shaft to ends, and I do this at night. Personally, I've found doing anything more than this makes my roots look greasy and dirty (and who wants that?).
I do think this is a good product. The smell is a bit off-putting (smells like onion and something else I can't put my finger on), and the oil is incredibly thick. Time will tell if it actually works or not, but I may look for a lighter version of this online when I start getting low. I do feel like I have to wash my hands after I do this, but I think if you have thicker hair or tighter curls, this may work better for you.