Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 38 points when you purchase this product!
- The 2 biggest suppliers where Belle Bar Organic gets over 80% of their ingredients from focus on sustainability. Their ingredients come from sustainable organic farming, they also use wildcrafted and harvested plants, both are fair trade facilities, and are energy-efficient facilities. One facility is a zero-waste facility and the other has reached 50% recycled waste with a commitment to reach zero waste.
- Belle Bar Organic is a black-owned and women-owned company
- Product packaged in recycled content glass tub with metal lid
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Product mixed in Brooklyn, New York
- Contains no water and no preservatives
- Not tested on animals and vegan
- Chebe: Promotes growth, Avocado fruit: Repair split ends Cassia: Remove knots and tangles, Fenugreek: Prevents dry brittle hair, Amla: Reduce frizz, Maqui: Promote hair growth, Burdock Rt: Detangles, Ginseng: Reduce hair loss, Avocado Seed: Thickens, Parsley: Balance PH, Nettle: Rids hair fall, Babassu oil: Promotes moisture, Apple Seed Oil: Prevent hair loss, Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Rids split ends
- Hair mask for kinky/coily hair that moisturizes, conditions, and strengthens strands from root to tip
- Helps hair grow longer and stronger with Chebe powder
- Repairs split ends with avocado fruit, cassia removes knots and tangles, and fenugreek prevents brittle hair
- This product is not eligible for return.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return.
- This was created specifically to nourish 4A - 4C hair textures and benefit all hair porosities (low, high or normal)
- Net wt 1.6oz/ 45g
- Serving Size: 1-2 teaspoons
- Servings Per Container: 8
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon (2 teaspoons if your hair is very long or thick) of your hair mask with 1 tablespoon of warm water or Aloe Vera Juice. Mix the water and the hair mask together and press out all of the lumps. Add up to 1 Cup of your favorite moisturizing conditioner and/or 1 cup of your blended fresh ingredient (like banana!). Mix, press out or blend well to a consistency of baby food and strain. The amount of active ingredient depends on the length and thickness of your hair. Apply mix individually on each section, all the way down to the ends. Comb with wide tooth comb or fingers from ends to scalp. Leave in for minimum of 1 hour. Cover your head with a cap. Optional: Sit under a hairdryer for at least 20 minutes for deeper penetration. Co-wash hair in sections 2-3 times with a conditioner, using cool water to make sure all ingredients are out of your hair. Use an old t-shirt to squeeze excess water out of your hair. Apply leave-in conditioner.
End of Life
- Recycle or reuse glass tub and metal lid
Belle Bar Organic
Butta by Belle Bar is all about inclusivity, sustainability, health, and natural beauty. It's a Black-owned, women-owned, and family-owned business that makes handmade organic products for hair types that are too often forgotten by the beauty industry. As a green beauty brand, Butta by Belle Bar is replacing everyday beauty products with non-toxic, all-natural alternatives that are designed to maintain the beauty and texture of natural hair. Butta by Belle Bar is helping Women of Color return to, and maintain, natural hair through digital education, community support, and quality products that are designed for all hair types.
Click below to learn more about why we love Butta by Belle Bar!
Ok‚Ä¶.first things first. I have 3B curls that basically go all the way down my back (thank the pandemic I haven't been to a hairstylist in over a year). I have thin curls, but I'm trying to regrow my hair in certain places, as I've suffered from hair loss. I will say that their website states their products are made more for Type 4 curls, but I haven't had any problems with this once I figured out how to actually use this on my head.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LIQUID CONDITIONER WHEN YOU TRY TO USE THIS! I tried using part of a solid conditioner I melted in the microwave (because I only have bars), and it was a complete and utter mess on my head. I tried it again with some of my older travel-size conditioner, and it worked much better!
That being said, I've found this works best on my fine hair by adding a bit more conditioner and using less of the dry mask. I then use a heat cap for about an hour, and I still have to rinse my hair about twice to make sure everything is out. Personally, I've found using this more than every other week makes my roots look greasy and dirty (and who wants that?).
I do think this is a good product. The smell is a bit off-putting (it definitely feels woodsy), and the texture takes some getting used to as they're dried plants. Time will tell if it actually works or not, but I may look for a more affordable version of this online when I start getting low, but I think if you have thicker hair or tighter curls, this may work better for you.