Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 54 points when you purchase this product!
- IDEA Collective creates fun, STEAM-based kits to teach important environmental subjects such as botany, biology, and ecology
- Items come in a cardboard box with paper cushioning
- Ships in packaging made with recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- All materials are non-toxic, water-based, and heavy metal-free
- 3D Puzzle: Sustainably harvested birch plywood
- Activity booklet: Post-consumer recycled paper
- Educational maker kit to support environmental stewardship
- Includes a 27 piece 3D bee puzzle made with lasercut, sustainably harvested birch plywood
- One packet of Rudbeckia seeds with planting instructions
- A step-by-step instructional build guide
- Activity booklet and two markers for coloring and decorating
- Ships within 1-2 buisness days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 5" H x 8" L x 11.5" W
End of Life
- Compost or recycle wood puzzle
- Recycle cardboard and instruction booklet
One of the best ways to connect kiddos to the natural world is through hands on activities and projects that weave creativity into learning. IDEA Collective founders, Sam and Lindsey, are doing just this with their innovative, captivating, and incredibly fun maker kits! Based in Upstate New York, IDEA Collective was born from a mission to deliver interesting, STEAM-based learning directly to the home. Each eco-kit offers hands-on education on botany, biology, and ecology with a final sculptural product that is sure to be a source of pride.See Idea Collective