- Handle: Bamboo
- Bristles: Dupont Tynex nylon
End of Life
- Brush handle is biodegradable
- Remove bristles with pliers and compost the handle!
Earth Friendly Features
- Made from sustainably harvested Bamboo
- Packaged with post-consumer recycled backing card
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Shake dry and store upright out of water
- Features high-quality, dental grade bristles
- Sustainable bamboo handle
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Fit in any toothbrush holder!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
About the Company
In their own words, WooBamboo isn’t in the toothbrush business–it’s in the inspiration business. It all started when Steve Hyde and Christopher Fous realized they could turn the seemingly small industry of oral care into one that changes how we think about sustainability. With an undying commitment to their environment, WooBamboo is taking strides not only by turning to renewable materials in their products, but practicing what they preach as a company too. A focus on eco-friendly packaging as well as efforts to keep their business operations “green” all play a part in making WooBamboo the amazing company they are today. Companies hoping to become a sustainable enterprise can look to WooBamboo as an example of success: they’re creating real impact–starting with a toothbrush.