- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (reconstituted Aloe vera), Xanthan Gum, Agar, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (natural, food grade preservatives approved by leading natural product retailers for use in body care products and are used in trace amounts), Lactic Acid, organic-compliant Natural flavors
End of Life
- Send empty bottle back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Sustain is proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social, enviromental, and corporate responsibility
- This product is Certified Vegan by Vegan.org
- This product is NSF/ANSI 305 Certified, and evaluated by a third-party organization to contain over 70% certified organic ingredients by weight
- This product is certified by Made Safe, and ensures safe, non-toxic ingredients
Earth Friendly Features
- Sustain donates 10% of profits to Women's Reproductive Health Organizations
- Product packaging made from recyclable cardboard
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Petroleum, Silicone, Paraben, Glycerin, and Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Store at room temperature, keep out of reach of children.
- Water-based personal lubricant made with organic aloe vera
- pH-balanced formula works with your body's natural chemistry
- Vegan and free of petrochemicals, silicone, parabens, and additives
- Pregnancy safe
- 2.5 oz
- This product is not eligible for return
- This lube has a pH between 4.3 and 4.7, which makes it biocompatible, reducing the chance of causing bacterial vaginosis
- Ships within 1 business day
About the Company
What do you get when you combine a father’s knowledge of eco-friendly products with his daughter’s passion for women’s sexual and reproductive health? Sustain–the first brand of all natural vagina-related products! Meika and Jeffrey Hollender founded Sustain Natural because they know that most intimate products contain harmful ingredients that are bad for the planet, and bad for your body. At Sustain, they’re committed to making products that are better, safer, and more vagina-friendly than traditional brands.
Sustain makes products responsibly, from sourcing sustainable materials, to using organic ingredients, to giving back to women’s health organizations along the way. Click below to learn more about how Sustain is changing the game in sustainable condoms, lubricants, tampons, pads, and more.