- Handcrafted in small artisan batches in the USA
- Saponified oils of Cocos nuciferas (Coconut) oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm), Rosa spp. (rosehip) oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil, proprietary blend of 100% essential oils, honey, carrot juice, may contain organic herbs or spices and earth clays
- Plum Brilliance has high social and ethical responsibility goals, and their palm oil supplier is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), an organization that supports sustainable palm oil production and harvesting!
- Soap bar comes package free with only a recyclable paper sleeve
- Ships in recycled and recyclable shipping materials or boxes with tissue paper (from recycled clothing pattern paper from thrift stores) or reused shredded papers
- Contains no preservatives, parabens or synthetics
- Ethically wildcrafted from chemical and pesticide free botanicals and oils
- Handcrafted soap bar with natural, chemical-free ingredients that are gentle for all skin types
- Made with botanicals from rose hip oil, tamanu oil, and carrots
- Nourishing body soap or gentle facial cleanser – locks in moisture and improves overall skin tone
- Personal care products are not eligible for return
- 5oz / 141g
- Scent: earthy and warm
- Ships within 2 - 3 business days
About the Company
What is Plum Brilliance? Well, in the words of founder Apryl Martinez: plant magic handcrafted in San Diego. With mindful, plastic-free product packaging, and wildcrafted and sustainably harvested ingredients with no chemical additives, Plum Brilliance products are kind to our bodies – and for our Earth. Unlike many skincare companies that rely on harsh additives like preservatives and parabens, the body butters, oils, soaps, bath products, and skincare essentials from Plum Brilliance use only natural ingredients that are both grown and manufactured with love in small batches.
Our skin absorbs everything it touches. So infuse your skin with the power of nature with Plum Brilliance products!