- Aqua, Mica (CI 77019), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)
End of Life
- Crush the bamboo tube and commercially compost. Thoroughly wash and recycle the plastic inner tube with your household recycling.
Earth Friendly Features
- Elate Cosmetics uses ~90% organic ingredients in their products, and works with fair trade ingredients that supports the ethical and fair treatment of employees along the supply chain!
- This bamboo is sustainably sourced from China, where Elate works closely with a green certified, fair trade manufacturer that water processes (not chemically treats!) their bamboo wood
- The mica used in Elate products is fair trade, and sourced from suppliers who are active members of the Responsible Mica Initiative
- Ships in recycled content and recyclable shipping materials
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free and safe for Celiacs
- Do not allow bamboo to sit or soak for prolonged periods of time in water
- Natural liquid gold shimmer eyeliner made from gluten-free, toxin-free and clean ingredients for sensitive eyes
- Water-resistant formula stays put
- Bold color and liner tip creates clean lines
- This item is not eligible for return
- Joy is a shimmering opaque gold
- Ships within 1 business day
About the Company
Elate Cosmetics is committed to empower everyone to use the best possible products for their daily rituals. By creating safe, effective beauty products using cruelty-free ingredients, ethical marketing and sustainable practices, Elate is a leader in clean beauty.
Elate Cosmetics creates common beauty products such as lipsticks, foundations, primers and mascaras, but the care they put into the quality of their products is what stands out most. You can count on each Elate product being vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and free from harsh synthetic chemicals.
Founder of Elate Cosmetics, Melodie Reynolds, always dreamt of creating a makeup company that revolved around safe and ethical principles, sustainability and self-love. “Putting on mascara isn’t going to change the world. But it may change your perception of yourself so you can. So, go forth and feel beautiful.”