- Ricinus Communis (Organic Castor Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Seed Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Unrefined Organic Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Organic Mango Seed Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Organic Meadowfoam Seed Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute Oil)
End of Life
- Crush your bamboo with heavy pliers and commercially compost. The inner casing can be recycled with your household recycling!
Earth Friendly Features
- Elate Cosmetics uses ~90% organic ingredients in their products, and works with fair trade ingredients that supports the ethical and fair treatment of employees along the supply chain!
- This bamboo is sustainably sourced from China, where Elate works closely with a green certified, fair trade manufacturer that water processes (not chemically treats!) their bamboo wood
- This product contains a vegan-based carnauba wax derived from the leaves of the Copernicia prunifera tree, which is palm-based but does not require the tree to be deforested to extract the carnauba powder from the leaves, making it a more sustainable alternative to palm oil
- Packaged in a bamboo tube with recyclable plastic insert and aluminum wrap
- Ships in recycled content and recyclable shipping materials
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free and safe for Celiacs
- Do not allow bamboo to sit or soak for prolonged periods of time in water
- Natural cream lipstick made from nourishing shea and mango butter to keep lips supple and smooth
- Added organic vanilla essential oil for a kissably soft scent
- Bold, beautiful color made from organic and fair trade ingredients that are non-toxic
- This item is not eligible for return
- Brazen is a medium brick red with a soft matte finish
- Ships within 1 business day
About the Company
Elate Cosmetics is committed to empower everyone to use the best possible products for their daily rituals. By creating safe, effective beauty products using cruelty-free ingredients, ethical marketing and sustainable practices, Elate is a leader in clean beauty.
Elate Cosmetics creates common beauty products such as lipsticks, foundations, primers and mascaras, but the care they put into the quality of their products is what stands out most. You can count on each Elate product being vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and free from harsh synthetic chemicals.
Founder of Elate Cosmetics, Melodie Reynolds, always dreamt of creating a makeup company that revolved around safe and ethical principles, sustainability and self-love. “Putting on mascara isn’t going to change the world. But it may change your perception of yourself so you can. So, go forth and feel beautiful.”