- Made in the USA
- *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Menthol, *Eugenia Caryphyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, and *Melaleuca Cajaputi (Cajeput) Leaf Oil. *=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
End of Life
- Please recycle or reuse empty tin
- USDA Certified Organic Formula
- Badger is a certified B Corp
Earth Friendly Features
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Packaged in recyclable aluminum tin with small plastic seal
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Directions: Apply directly to shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere that needs a bit of soothing. Caution: contains Cayenne - please avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, and other sensitive areas. May irritate some skin types. If product is new to you, test on small area of skin before full use.
- Cooling muscle rub with ravintsara, cajeput, and clove extracts to soothe muscle strain and soreness
- Peppermint and eucalyptus create cooling sensation to calm muscles
- Great to use as a relaxing massage addition, or after exercise
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships within 1 business day
About the Company
Nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire lives Badger: a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly personal care company that uses the finest organic plant extracts, oils, and minerals in their all-natural skincare. Founded in 1995 by Bill Whyte, a carpenter working in the cold New Hampshire winters, the company is often recognized for its legendary Badger Balm.
A purchase from Badger doesn’t just treat your skin right: it supports the environment, independent farmers, and the small staff over at Badger. They only use ingredients that fit their rigorous standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and of course, benefits for your skin. When possible, they source USDA Certified ingredients, with classics like their balms being 100% USDA Organic. Badger combines years of tradition and research with lots of time, effort, and love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins.
Badger is more than just talk. They’re proud to be a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards at every aspect of production and manufacturing. The “Badgers” have one mission: to create fabulously pure and effective products made from the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation–not chemicals and toxins. They believe that business should be fun, fair, and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal.