- Fabric: 100% Organic Upcycled Egyptian Cotton
- Fill: 100% Organic Cotton
- GOTS and USDA Certified Organic Cotton
- Created on Fairtrade Certified Farm
Earth Friendly Features
- Made using leftover Organic Cotton fabric scraps from clothing production
- Machine wash
- Use gentle biodegradable detergents
- Machine dry thoroughly
- 100% Organic Cotton inside and out
- Small embroidery facial features
- Soft fabric for teething
- Unique and adorable made from scraps
- 6 in.
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days days
About the Company
Under the Nile
Janice and Mohamed Mosoud created Under the Nile based on a need for better, cleaner, and safer materials for their own daughters. Under the Nile is dedicated to being a transparent and trustworthy brand we can all count on to bring us the best for our children. Parents work hard to protect their children, and Under the Nile lends a hand with their easily accessible line of fully Organic Egyptian Cotton clothing, toys, and bedding.
Under the Nile has gone through intense screening processes to obtain some of the highest certifications for their cotton. It goes further than just materials with Under the Nile, however. From fair trade factories to a commitment to sharing knowledge through play, Under the Nile is a well-rounded sustainable company.