- PlanToys are responsibly sourced and ethically produced in Trang, Thailand – where PlanToys donates volunteer hours and resources to benefit the local community
- Made with a blend of rubberwood and PlanWood
- Rubberwood is sustainably harvested wood from rubber trees that can no longer produce latex
- PlanWood is an innovative, zero waste material made from grinding and heating surplus rubberwood sawdust and wood chips from previous productions
End of Life
- All PlanToys products meet and exceed international safety standards ASTM (USA) and EN71 (Europe)
- PlanToys is OHSAS 18002 and SA 8000 Certified, ensuring a healthy, safe, and fair work environment for their employees
- PlanToys received the ISO 9001 Certification for world-class quality of products and services, and the ISO 14001 Certification for excellent environmental management
- PlanToys products have received multiple awards globally for their design and innovation
Earth Friendly Features
- All PlanToys products are made from natural rubberwood trees that can no longer produce latex, and haven't received fertilizers in over 3 years–ensuring that all their wood is toxin-free
- PlanToys uses a certified E-Zero glue that contains no formaldehyde
- PlanToys uses organic pigments, water-based dyes, and soy ink to color their wood and paper products
- PlanToys uses solar energy to generate electricity at the PlanToys Children Museum to reduce their carbon footprint
- Wood pieces and discards from the PlanToys plant are fed back into their biomass gasification power plant that produces electricity for the entire factory, and some nearby villages
- Each year, PlanToys does a reforestation project to absorb CO2 from their production. Last year, they planted over 3,900 trees, and plan to continue this for years to come!
- PlanToys uses recycled paper and soy inks for all printed materials
- Ships plastic-free in boxes made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- PlanToys uses wood grown without fertilizers
- PlanToys uses a chemical-free kiln-drying process to strengthen their wood
- All products are made from E-Zero glue, which contains no formaldehyde
- Contains no synthetic colors, chemical dyes, lead, or heavy metals
- Spot clean with a damp cloth, let dry before use
- Pretend play motor mechanic set with mechanical tools to change tires
- Sparks imagination and roleplaying
- Includes features like a usable steering wheel, gearshift, horn, brake, and more!
- 18.1 x 22.6 x 17.6 inches
- Set includes: steering wheel, gearshift, horn, brake, accelerator, pullable car key, air conditioner, radio, wing mirrors, hood lift support, and a car jack to lift up car
- Unused, undamaged products in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- For ages 3+ years
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
About the Company
Founder and president of PlanToys, Vitool Viraponsavan, and seven other university graduates had one mission back in 1981: to fill the world with positive vibes. They decided to do this by giving back to their home country of Thailand through local and responsible rubberwood sourcing and production, a renewable biomass gasification power plant, and a diverse and equal opportunity workforce in all their manufacturing centers. For the last four decades, this dedication to bettering Thailand has created and expanded PlanToys, inspiring children and families over the world to sustain the environment and economy to the fullest through innovative, educational rubberwood toys.
PlanToys’ nurtures creative minds by showing children what nature gives back to them through something they call “Sustainable Play”. Based on the concept that toys should be good for the planet, educational for the child, and overall fun–sustainable play is changing the way we think about the toy industry. Plan Toys believes that the children growing up with these toys will have the knowledge and values to respect and preserve natural resources for future generations and make the world a better place.
PlanToys prides their business model on three key points: Sustainable Materials, Sustainable Manufacturing, and Sustainable Mind. From preserving natural resources, to zero waste office practices, to even donating a portion of profits to reforestation programs in Chaiyaphum, Thailand, PlanToys is a source of sustainable inspiration both locally, and across the globe.