Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 54 points when you purchase this product!
- Butta by Belle Bar prioritizes organic and wildcrafted plants and botanicals for their products
- Butta by Belle Bar is a black-owned and women-owned company
- Product packaged in PET recycled plastic jar with plastic cap
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Product mixed in Brooklyn, New York
- Contains no preservatives
- Not tested on animals and vegan
- Soy Butter, Calendula Butter, Turmeric Butter, Apple Seed Oil, Moringa Oil, Hemp Oil, Avocado Pit, Cassia, Turmeric, Pumpkin, Slippery elm, Burdock Root
- Nourishing hair butter to strengthen, soften, and grow healthy hair
- Organic Apple Seed Oil naturally contains biotin and B-2 to trigger hair growth and protect roots
- Perfect for a wash day routine on kinky and coily hair types
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 4 oz
- For every day: Once a day Apply a dime size of hair butter to scalp, hair, and ends. For best results, spritz the hair with water before using the butter for added moisture. Massage for 1 minute
- Tip: Use the butter as the cream in your LOC or LCO Method at night or on wash day. LOC Method. Liquid ( Water/Tea, Oil, Cream). If you feel your hair isn't staying moisturized, switch it up. Try the LCO method ( Water/Tea, Cream, Oil) (better for low porosity curls!). Cover hair with a satin bonnet at night, or sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase
- For High Porosity Hair: Moisturize every night and if you are suffering from damage or extremely dry hair. Saturate ends of hair with Jamaican Black Castor Oil at night to help keep ends of hair moisturized
- For Low Porosity Hair: Too much butter can clog hair strands, so don't overdo it. Using heat can better allow the butter and oils to pass through hair strands instead of sitting on top. Use the baggy method if you do not want to use hot tools
End of Life
- Recycle plastic jar