Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 10 points when you purchase this product!
- Handmade and produced in California from domestically-grown ingredients with fair labor standards
- Incense sticks come packaged in kraft paper bag
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Handmade in California
- Fragrance is phthalate-free and is never tested on animals
- 100% plastic-free with plastic-free Kraft paper label
- Oil: blend of naturally-derived and man-made phthalate free fragrance oils
- Stick: naturally-harvested rattan reeds and charcoal
- Eco-friendly, charcoal-based incense sticks
- Scent from sage, moss, and lavender
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Box contains 15 sticks on incense
- One stick burns for about one hour
- Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours
- Each stick measures approximately 10.75" long
- To use: Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds
- Blow on the flame to extinguish
- Incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only and in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials
- Never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft
End of Life
- Recycle kraft paper box
- Dispose of remaining ends of incense stick
P.F. Candle Co.
Started by wife and husband duo Kristen Pumphery and Thomas Neuberger in 2008, this studio-apartment side hussle has now turned into a 60 person operation in the heart of Los Angeles. Each candle is hand poured, made from 100% domestic sourced soy wax, with phthalate free fragrances and reusable jars. P.F. Candle Co. wants to provide you with the mood-uplifting powers of a burning candle, without all of the toxic chemicals from classic paraffin waxes. Click below to learn more about why we love the P.F. Candle Co!See P.F. Candle Co.