Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 18 points when you purchase this product!
- Each 4Ocean bracelet removes 1 pound of trash from our oceans and coastlines!
- Made with 90% post-consumer content, keeping waste from our landfills
- Product packaging is plastic free and recyclable
- Ships plastic-free in boxes or envelopes made from recycled content
- Hand assembled on the island of Bali
- 4Ocean is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- BBB Accredited Business, meeting stringent consumer standards
- Meets Certified Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- Charm: Stainless Steel
- Beads: Recycled Glass
- Cord: Recycled Plastic from Plastic Bottles
- Charitable and eco-friendly bracelet made from recycled plastic, recycled glass, with a stainless steel charm
- Unisex design, adjusts to fit 2-5" in diameter
- 4Ocean removes 1 pound of trash from our oceans and coastlines with every purchase!
- 4Ocean offers a 1 year warranty on all of their bracelets! If your bracelet breaks for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com! Please be prepared to send us your first and last name, shipping address, order number, and a picture of your damaged bracelet.
- Ships same business day!
- Unworn, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Adjustable 2" - 5" in diameter
- 100% waterproof
4Ocean grew out of two friends' shock at the amount of ocean plastic floating around in Bali, Indonesia. After watching local fishermen struggle to pull their boats through plastic-covered beaches, they knew they needed to do something, and fast. Two years later, and 4Ocean employs over 150 individuals, running ocean cleanups 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through these efforts, they're able to host ocean and coastline cleanups all over the globe‚ and have removed over 2,251,922 pounds of trash from waterways. With limited edition bracelets that fund different marine causes from sea turtle protection to manatee habitat conservation, each 4Ocean bracelet sale supports a world of good. Click below to learn more about the 4Ocean story!See 4Ocean
Got this as a present for my brother, who normally doesn't like this sort of thing, but this was cool enough to pass muster :)