Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 47 points when you purchase this product!
- Soy-based inks
- FSC Certified playing card paper stock
- Card box: White matte paper box
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handmade in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Printed on FSC certified quality playing card paper
- Gold foil press printed on a matte white box
- Soy based inks
- 53 hand-illustrated cards to inspire inner wisdom, growth, and connectedness
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Includes 53 oracle cards and 1 instruction card
- 2.75 x 4.75 x 1 in depth
- Suggested use: Take a deep breath and pull a card. Trust that you will pull out the one you need to see. What might this message mean to you in this moment? Pause and reflect
- Explore: flip through the deck and find a card with a message that speaks to you at the moment. Put it up in your space to remind you thorughout the day
End of Life
Fueled by their desire to inspire creativity through art, husband and wife duo, Kristen and Steve, founded Worthwhile Paper in 2014 with a goal of offering beautiful paper products that are gentle on the planet. Worthwhile Paper makes sustainable screen-printed stationary like greeting cards, washi tape, and day planners that are all hand-designed with bold colors and a minimalist aesthetic. With sustainability at the forefront of their mission, Worthwhile employs hand-mixed, water-based inks and 100% recycled paper to design their quality paper goods. Moreover, they partner closely with a local paper mill that's fueled by 100% hydropower! Worthwhile Paper also partners with One Tree Planted, a non-profit reforestation organization based out of Vermont. Their small but mighty team of four ensures care and love is embedded in every step of the process, from the initial design to screenprinting to the final shipment, making it all worthwhile.See Worthwhile Paper