Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Sustainably harvested gourd loofah made from a regenerative crop
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Made in Canada
- Sustainably harvested gourd
- Sustainably harvested gourd loofah
- Offers gentle exfoliation
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2.5in diameter
- Soak the loofah under warm water to moisten and give it a squeeze. This will help loosen up the fibers when you first use it
- Rinse and squeeze out any soaps between uses. Allow loofah to dry in a cool, dry place. Do not let it sit in pooling water
End of Life
- This loofah is 100% plant fiber and completely compostable. To discard: compost or simply bury in your garden. Loofah will decompose within 30 days.
Did you know that over 2 BILLION plastic disposable razors are thrown away each year in the United States? And nearly 100% of those will never be recycled instead sitting in our landfills (or worse, oceans!) for at least 200 years. That's a whole lotta trash for a single shave! Unlike the other guys, brand well kept is here to change how we shave, shower, and spa-day making it better for our bodies, and the planet. Founded by two badass ladies who noticed that women's razors were expensive, ineffective, and made of plastic, brand well kept strives to make shaving and bathing more mindful and enjoyable. From their quintessential straight razor, to amazing add-ons like natural shave soap, nourishing post-shave oils, and rejuvenating bath salts (plus all plastic-free packaging!) this brand is going the extra mile to change the way we spa-day! Click below to learn more about why we love well kept!See Well Kept