Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 3 points when you purchase this product!
- Tested by CPSIA-accredited independent labs to be free of BPA, phthalates, and lead
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- No BPAs, phthalates, or lead
- U Konserve is a certified B Corp
- Member of 1% for the Planet
- Handle: Stainless steel
- Bristles: Nylon
- Durable stainless steel handle
- Slim brush for thoroughly cleaning straws
- Dishwasher safe
- U Konserve offers a warranty on all products
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items can be returned within 30 days
- 3/8 in. wide
- 10.5 inches long
- Dishwasher safe, hang on loop to air dry
End of Life
- Recycle stainless steel with scrap metal collections
- Remove nylon bristles from straw brush before recycling handle
Did you know that 50% of the plastic used in the U.S. is used just once, then thrown away? By opting for reusable alternatives rather than single-use products, you can reduce the amount of food packaging that goes into our landfills and oceans, and save money! Whether you want to ditch disposable plastic bags and opt for stainless steel tins for your kiddos' lunches, or just want to enjoy your favorite morning smoothie with a reusable straw, U Konserve provides the eco-friendly tools you need to help you transition to a less-waste-lifestyle. U Konserve's mission is deeply rooted in fostering change within your daily habits, and spreading the story of sustainability to create a positive impact on our planet. They're on a mission to show the world that there is no need to compromise or change your current routine: just simply switch out your less sustainable items for a more sustainable solution over time, and viola, you've made a positive impact!See U Konserve