Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 43 points when you purchase this product!
- The Afro Hair & Skin Co prioritizes organic, locally sourced, and Fair Trade ingredients whenever possible
- Butter comes packaged in glass jar with a plastic cap
- Ships plastic-free in materials made from recycled and recyclable content
- Made in the UK
- Artificial colors, fragrances, or synthetic ingredients
- Organic Walnut Butter (Juglans Regia & Butyrospermum Parkii), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Almond Wax (Prunus Dulcis), *Poppy Flower Seed Oil (Papaver Somniferum), *Camelina Seed Oil (Camelina Sativa), *Crambe Seed Oil (Crambe Abyssinica), *Flaxseed Oil (Linum Usitatissmum), Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), *Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis), *Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) *British Grown Ingredients
- Ultra-hydrating butter formulated to address the unique needs of afro textured hair
- Walnut, Poppy, Camelina, and Flaxseed oils nourish hair shaft and lock in moisture
- Conditions without adding weight
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Suitable for use on Natural hair/Locs, Relaxed and chemically treated hair
- Not suitable for use with heated appliances
- Color and texture of this product may vary due to the use of fresh ingredients
- This is a temperature sensitive product that will melt in hotter climates, this does not affect the use of the product. Stir with a sterile spoon and place in the fridge
- 3.5 oz
- Store in a cool and dry place
- This product has a shelf life of 9 months after first opening
- Best when applied to slightly damp hair
End of Life
- Recycle glass jar
The Afro Hair & Skin Co
UK-based brand, The Afro Hair & Skin Co is on a mission to provide organic, clean, and minimally packaged hair care products that address the unique needs of afro-textured hair in all its forms. They place an emphasis on sourcing ingredients that are locally and ethically sourced and steer clear of synthetics and harsh, stripping additives. From rich and nourishing plant-based butters and oils to protein-free shampoo bars, there is no difficult decision whether to honor the planet, one's health, or one's style. Each thoughtfully-formulated product encourages taking time for oneself to celebrate self-care and indulge in everyday replenishment and revitalization.See The Afro Hair & Skin Co