Color: Tortoise Forest Tortoise Forest
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 46 points when you purchase this product!
Enjoy the summer in style with the Madrona Recycled Polarized Sunglasses by Sunski. The SuperLight™ frames are not only durable and stylish, they're also made from medical grade recycled plastic! Featuring a unique frame shape and polarized lenses to reduce reflective glare, these shades offer 100% UVA/UVB protection to keep your eyes safe. Plus, Sunski is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of profits towards environmental organizations who are working hard to better the planet!
This company donates a portion of their time or profits to charitable efforts in their community or abroad.Shop Charitable Products
Cruelty Free is a certification process through PETA that labels products that are not tested on animals. All companies that are included on PETA's cruelty-free list have signed a statement verifying that they don't use ingredients or create finished products that help conduct or pay for any tests on animals.Shop Cruelty Free Products
This product was made in the United States. Buying locally made items helps to reduce harmful emissions that result from transportation during and after the production process. Purchasing products made in the United States also ensures that the items are produced in ways that meet strict safety and labor standards.Shop Made in USA Products
Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives, commonly used in beauty products like shampoo, lotion, and deodorants. Parabens can accumulate in your body, and have been linked to hormonal disruption and reproductive problems. In studies of breast cancer patients, parabens have been found in the tissue of cancerous tumors. If you want to avoid Parabens in your beauty products, keep an eye out for methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, and ethylparaben in the ingredients list.Shop Paraben Free Products
Phthalates are found in toys, electronics, personal care products, plastic wraps, containers, and more. These petroleum based chemicals help soften plastics, and bind fragrances to perfumes, deodorants, creams, and other personal care products. Phthalates are are not chemically bound, meaning they can easily get released into the air, water, or your body, just by using the products as intended. Phthalates have been found to disrupt the endocrine system, which can cause reproductive damage, hormonal imbalances, infertility, mood changes, metabolism changes, and more.Shop Phthalate Free Products
Sulfates are synthetic chemical ingredients commonly used in beauty products and household cleaners, like shampoos and dish soaps. You can usually identify sulfates in an ingredients list by looking out for the most common types: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLC) and Sodium Laureth Sulfates (SLES). These chemicals, often derived from petroleum, are used to help form the “lather” we’re used to seeing in our beauty and cleaning products. When used in the shower or sink, these chemicals can flow through the pipes and into our waterways. Synthetic sulfates have been linked to allergic reactions, eye and skin irritation, and hair loss, and some studies suggest they contain carcinogenic ingredients.Shop Sulfate Free Products
- Sunglasses pagacked in recycled cardboard box
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Sunski is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of their annual revenue to environmental non-profit partners
- Sunski is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Frames made with SuperLight™ recycled, post-industrial medical grade plastic
- SuperLight™ recycled frames are made post-industrial scrap plastic from United States medical prosthetics production
- Polarized lenses block 100% UVA/UVB/UV400 wavelengths
- Sunski stands behind all of their products and covers all products under their warranty for as long as you own them. If your glasses break or need repair, reach out to Sunski to begin a replacement or repair process through their warranty. Click here to begin the process.
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- The Madrona is a medium sized frame with a rectangular shape.
- Temple Width: 140mm
- Bridge Width: 17mm
- Lens Width: 51mm
End of Life
- Recycle cardboard box
Most sunglasses are poorly made out of cheap materials, expensive, and aren’t very well designed. That’s where Sunski comes in! With functional designs, no-nonsense pricing, and totally plastic-free packaging, these glasses might just be your new go-to. Sunski’s epic designs encourage you to explore the outdoors - whatever that means for you!See Sunski