Color: Tortoise Ocean Tortoise Ocean
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 46 points when you purchase this product!
Enjoy your outdoor adventures in style with the Dipsea Recycled Polarized Sunglasses by Sunski. The SuperLight™ frames are not only durable and stylish, they're also made from medical grade recycled plastic! Featuring a unique frame shape and polarized lenses to reduce reflective glare, these shades offer 100% UVA/UVB protection to keep your eyes safe. Plus, Sunski is a proud member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of profits towards environmental organizations who are working hard to better the planet!
This company partners with 1% for the Planet, a nonprofit organization that helps promote environmental stewardship. Members commit to donating at least 1% of their sales to the program, which helps connect them to high-impact environmental nonprofits across the globe.Shop 1% for the Planet Products
Brands that are Climate Neutral Certified have achieved net-zero carbon emissions while maintaining production and delivery of their products and services over the course of a year. Through Climate Neutral, brands undergo a process to measure, offset, and ultimately reduce their carbon emissions — representing their continued commitment to our planet’s well-being.Shop Climate Neutral Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc).Shop Recycled Content Products
- Sunglasses pagacked in recycled cardboard box
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Sunski is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of their annual revenue to environmental non-profit partners
- Sunski is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Frames made with SuperLight™ recycled, post-industrial medical grade plastic
- SuperLight™ recycled frames are made post-industrial scrap plastic from United States medical prosthetics production
- Polarized lenses block 100% UVA/UVB/UV400 wavelengths
- Sunski stands behind all of their products and covers all products under their warranty for as long as you own them. If your glasses break or need repair, reach out to Sunski to begin a replacement or repair process through their warranty. Click here to begin the process.
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- The Dipsea is a medium sized frame with a classic round shape.
- Temple Width: 139mm
- Bridge Width: 22mm
- Lens Width: 49mm
- To use, simply remove 1 strip from the box, place strip in washer, add clothes and run the washer!
End of Life
- Recycle cardboard box
Most sunglasses are poorly made out of cheap materials, expensive, and aren’t very well designed. That’s where Sunski comes in! With functional designs, no-nonsense pricing, and totally plastic-free packaging, these glasses might just be your new go-to. Sunski’s epic designs encourage you to explore the outdoors - whatever that means for you!See Sunski