Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaged in recyclable or reusable glass bottle with plastic accessories
- Ships in recyclable boxes with kraft paper
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Organic ingredients sourced from Canadian Provinces
- Handblended in Canada in small batches
- Free from petroleum, parabens, synthetic fragrances and ingredients, endocrine disruptors, carcinogens, dyes, alcohol, solvents, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), palm oil or derivatives, cosmetic grade ingredients and toxins of any kind
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Green Business Certified
- Camellia Seed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil* [infused With Calendula Flowers*, Plantain Leaves*, Gotu Kola*, Green Tea Leaf*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf* Comfrey flowers*], Rosehip Seed Oil*, Raspberry Seed Oil*, Neem Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E, Turmeric Root Oil, Frankincense Oil*, Immortelle Oil, Myrrh Oil. *Certified Organic ingredients.
- Plant-powered serum for acne prone or blemished skin
- Controls oils while providing hydration and protection from the elements
- Makes skin appear smoother and brighter
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- This product is not eligible for return
- Apply after cleansing, while skin is still damp. Combine 6-8 drops of serum with equal parts water or toner in the palm of your hand. Massage into skin for 10-20 seconds. Follow with moisturizer or face balm for additional hydration. Use with our Clear Skin Advanced Spot Concentrate for best results. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store in a cool dark place. This product has a shelf life of 6 months after opening.
Province Apothecary takes extreme pride in having the best possible organic, vegan, and cruelty free ingredients. By supporting local Canadian farms, Province Apothecary can ensure that their ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced, and come from fair-trade work practices. Along with using awesome organic ingredients like Italian mandarin, Canadian seaweed, organic jojoba oil, and more, Province Apothecary also takes pride in the ingredients that they won't include. They've taken the "just beautiful" pledge to avoid the ten toxic ingredients as outlined by Canada's Environmental Defense organization. They're also a Bullfrog Powered Business, meaning that their headquarters in Toronto is powered using 100% renewable energy. If you still need more to love, Province Apothecary donates a percentage of their yearly sales to local and global organizations that share their values. Click below to learn more about how Province Apothecary got started, and why we love them!See Province Apothecary