Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 31 points when you purchase this product!
- Hemp is a renewable resource that regenerates depleted soils and captures more carbon-dioxide than trees!
- Wool and hemp are both biodegradable at end of life
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Wool components are handmade by rural Nepalese women supporting their families
- Hand-felted wool and hemp twine
- Safe and sustainable cat toy made from felted wool and held together with hemp twine
- A 1/2 inch jingle bell dangles from the tail for added fun
- $1.50 from every Eco Catty Pillar purchase goes directly to the Nepalalese makers and their families
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Reach out to email@example.com for more info!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products can be returned within 30 days
- Multi-colored wool
- Colors may vary
- 8.4" x 2" x 2"
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Air dry
Honest Pet Products
Honest Pet Products creates safe, natural, and sustainable alternatives to traditional dog toys. Each product is made from regenerative hemp and ethically-sourced wool, ultimately reducing the impact that the pet industry has on our planet. Hemp fabric also boasts extreme durability, is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, and is 100% biodegradable at the end of life. Not only are Honest Pet Products toys made with all-natural materials that keep our pet pals safe and healthy, they also work to uplift people both locally and abroad. All hemp toys are assembled in Wisconsin while all wool cat toys are hand-felted by women in both Nepal and Mongolia. We love knowing that pet playtime is safe, fun, and truly sustainable for all!See Honest Pet Products
Our kitten loves wool toys and this toy is no exception. He actually carries this around our house like it's something he caught for us. Other older cat loves that it has a bell and will attack it if you run it along the floor. Great toy and is holding up well so far.
My cats don't seem to care for the bell, but if you rub some catnip on it, they will go crazy and attack it like any other toy. It's a good shape for them to do those bunny kicks if they're interested in it. I really like how it's made out of wool.