Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 40 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with post-consumer recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of our landfills and gives them a new life!
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content packaging
- Made responsibly in China
- Member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits
- Climate Neutral Certified
- 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof TPU laminate
- Hangable waterproof bag or pail liner that holds used diapers until laundry day
- Holds up to 3 days of diapers and accessories
- Can be used to line your diaper pail, or on its own by hanging over a doorknob or hook
- Made from recycled fabric from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Holds 2 - 3 days of diapers, wipes, and accessories
- 23" x 26"
- To launder: toss Pouch in laundry along with inners, outers, wipes, and booster pads. Using diaper-friendly laundry detergent and warm water, run the shortest cycle your machine will allow. Do not be tempted to skip this step. What this cycle does is rinse away the surface soil of the diapers. Which, because of the way surfactants in detergent work, is super-important! The ingredients in detergent attack the easiest-to-find soil first. So if you put very dirty items into the washer as soon as it starts spinning, all of that “dirt” is released into the water. So what does the detergent do? It starts cleaning the water and not deep down into the core of your Inners. By running this (very, very important) cycle, you’re prepping your diapers to get SUPER-clean. When that cycle is complete, leave everything in the washer, change the water temperature to hot, add more scoops of diaper-friendly detergent and run the longest and heaviest setting your machine will allow. Move everything into dryer. Run your dryer on medium-high heat or line dry in the sun.
End of Life
- When you no longer need to use this product we recommend passing it along to someone you know or donating it!
Did you know that disposable diapers are the third most common single-use item comprising landfills in the US? Once in the landfill, most generic disposables can even take up to 500 years to break down - yikes! As a parent, just keeping up with your little ones' numerous changing needs is quite an endeavor, and adding waste management to your list of to-dos may feel like a mountainous task. That's where Esembly comes in: an innovative reusable cloth diaper company made by parents for parents. Esembly combines effective diapering solutions with an eco (and adorable) twist, demystifying what has previously been a confusing and daunting process! Esembly employs earth and baby bottom-loving materials like GOTS certified organic cotton and recycled polyester. Choose to reuse with Esembly!See Esembly
We hang it on a hook near the changing table and wash every 2-3 days. Works great, keeps any potential grossness contained, is easy to empty. Can't ask for more!
I bought this diaper pail liner and after one wash and use the stitches came out along the length of the bag and at the top where the drawstring is stitched. The quality of stitching on this bag is not good. If this is any indication of how the products are made then I would suggest purchasing another liner bag especially at this price. I originally purchased this bag because of the design, but I do not recommend it.
Hi Sarah, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so bummed to hear that this Diaper Pail Liner is not holding up as expected. One of the reasons we love Essembyly is for their care and craftsmanship- and their commitment to making cloth diapering easy and mess-free! This experience sounds like a strange defect in the bag. Our product team will be in touch shortly to assist!
Love this product for our dirty cloths diapers. I hang it in the laundry room and wash every few days. Washes cleans and the elastic is strong. It holds a lot as well! Love the crisp white color.