Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with sustainably harvested beeswax that is collected in a way that protects our pollinators
- Healing salve and lotion bar product packaging box is made from post-consumer recycled content with vegetable based inks
- Send empty lip balm tube and lotion bar tin back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Salve tube is 100% recyclable
- Set packaged in 100% biodegradable pouch
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Most of the ingredients in this product were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region
- Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN)
- Finished product made in Washington State
- Chemical and preservative free
- Contains no synthetic fragrances
- Made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business
- Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers
- Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices
- Palm Done Right Certified
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals
- Rejuvenation Rub: Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Arnica, Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Mint Essential Oils, Organic Tapioca Starch, and Natural Vitamin E made from Sunflowers
- Vanilla Lemon Lotion Bar: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Beeswax, Moon Valley Organic Calendula, Moon Valley Organic Comfrey, Organic Vanilla flavoring, Organic Lemon essential oils and Natural Vitamin E from Sunflowers
- Vanilla Lemon Lip Balm: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Vanilla flavoring, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Licorice root and Natural Vitamin E made from Sunflowers
- Essential organic body care starter bundle includes multi-purpose rejuvenating healing rub, moisturizing lotion bar, and a beeswax lip balm
- Certified organic ingredients heal and nourish skin for a natural glow and healthy muscles
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and synthetic fragrance free formulas
- This product is not eligible for return
- Due to Covid, Moon Valley Organics products may take up to 6 business days to ship
- This product is not eligible for return
- Bundle includes a Rejuvenation Rub Organic Healing Salve [1.7oz], Organic Vanilla Lemon Lotion Bar [1.9oz] and an Organic Vanilla Lemon Lip Balm [.15oz]
- Safe for use on babies and kids delicate skin
Moon Valley Organics
"Every day, we get to wake up and work at a job we love, all because of you. We promise not to forget that." Kim and Aaron Otto, founders of Moon Valley Organics, are proud to be an inspiration for organic farmers as they bring their grassroots skin care company from the fields to families everywhere. Inspired by the idea of a company that uses sustainable, organic ingredients packaged in recycled, renewable, recyclable packaging, this B Corp Certified business also supports education on sustainable farming for others and does their part to protect our pollinator colonies. After featuring their organic body products at local farmers markets back in 2005, Moon Valley Organics quickly grew and was quickly granted a USDA Organic Certification in 2009, and in the same year became active with the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). The WWOOF program allows families like the Otto's to host aspiring organic farmers, and teach them what they've learned through farming to further progress in the field. Through this program, they have created a powerful network of farmers who value the conservation of pollinators and use ethical farming practices that are free of harmful chemicals to support healthy bee populations globally. Made from nature, for nature, Moon Valley Organics is revolutionizing the way we look at products!See Moon Valley Organics
This set has just what I needed. All smells great and does the job as expected.
I loved everything. It's exactly what I wanted.