Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 12 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with sustainably harvested beeswax that is collected in a way that protects our pollinators
- Product packaging box is made from post-consumer recycled content and vegetable based inks
- Product tube is recyclable
- Send empty tube back to EarthHero to recycle through TerraCycle if your local facility can't accept aluminum tubes
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Most of the ingredients in this product were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region
- Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN)
- Finished product made in Washington State
- Chemical and preservative free
- Contains no synthetic fragrances
- Made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business
- Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers
- Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices
- Palm Done Right Certified
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals
- Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Arnica, Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Mint Essential Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, and Natural Vitamin E from Sunflowers
- Medicinal herbal foot rub salve that uses natural ingredients like arnica, lavender, and peppermint to soothe sore and tired feet and reduce inflammation
- USDA Certified Organic formula was created by a team that includes a medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, Chinese medicine doctor, and herbal chemist
- Safe for all ages – and great for athletes, massages, and injuries!
- This product is not eligible for return
- Due to Covid, Moon Valley Organics products may take up to 6 business days to ship
- This product is not eligible for return
- Safe for use on babies and kids delicate skin
Moon Valley Organics
"Every day, we get to wake up and work at a job we love, all because of you. We promise not to forget that." Kim and Aaron Otto, founders of Moon Valley Organics, are proud to be an inspiration for organic farmers as they bring their grassroots skin care company from the fields to families everywhere. Inspired by the idea of a company that uses sustainable, organic ingredients packaged in recycled, renewable, recyclable packaging, this B Corp Certified business also supports education on sustainable farming for others and does their part to protect our pollinator colonies. After featuring their organic body products at local farmers markets back in 2005, Moon Valley Organics quickly grew and was quickly granted a USDA Organic Certification in 2009, and in the same year became active with the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). The WWOOF program allows families like the Otto's to host aspiring organic farmers, and teach them what they've learned through farming to further progress in the field. Through this program, they have created a powerful network of farmers who value the conservation of pollinators and use ethical farming practices that are free of harmful chemicals to support healthy bee populations globally. Made from nature, for nature, Moon Valley Organics is revolutionizing the way we look at products!See Moon Valley Organics
This has a great smell and it is helping to repair my cracked and dry feet. The consistency is greasy which I don't care for. I have to be very careful to thoroughly wipe my hands after using. Most frustrating is that it leaks out of the container. I have laid it on its side to avoid this but it still seeps out. I have the lid on tight but there's a weird pressure factor where once you squeeze a little, it just keeps coming out.
I adore this product. First of all, the outer packaging is lovely and the box unwraps like a special gift. The cream inside is very pepperminty and makes my tired feet feel alive again! I will definitely be repurchasing this item for myself, and potentially extras to give as gifts.