Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 6 points when you purchase this product!
- Reusable soap dispenser bottle
- If you don't want to reuse it, send your bottle back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Most of the ingredients in this product were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region
- Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN)
- Finished product made in Washington State
- Chemical and preservative free
- Contains no synthetic fragrances
- Made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business
- Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers
- Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices
- Palm Done Right Certified
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals
- Moon Valley Organic Calendula and Moon Valley Organic Comfrey infused oils of Organic Coconut and Organic Sunflower, Potassium Hydroxide*, Organic Castor oil, Organic Mint, Organic Lavandin and Organic Lavender essential oils. *None remains after saponification of oils into soap and glycerin.
- Highly concentrated liquid foaming hand soap with natural anti-bacterial properties
- USDA and WSDA Certified Organic formula with added calendula and comfrey to cleanse and moisturize without harsh chemicals
- Castile liquid soap is gentle for babies and kids and contains eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
- This product is not eligible for return
- Due to Covid, Moon Valley Organics products may take up to 6 business days to ship
- This product is not eligible for return
- Safe for use on babies and kids delicate skin
- 8.8 fl oz
End of Life
- Biodegradable formula
Moon Valley Organics
"Every day, we get to wake up and work at a job we love, all because of you. We promise not to forget that." Kim and Aaron Otto, founders of Moon Valley Organics, are proud to be an inspiration for organic farmers as they bring their grassroots skin care company from the fields to families everywhere. Inspired by the idea of a company that uses sustainable, organic ingredients packaged in recycled, renewable, recyclable packaging, this B Corp Certified business also supports education on sustainable farming for others and does their part to protect our pollinator colonies. After featuring their organic body products at local farmers markets back in 2005, Moon Valley Organics quickly grew and was quickly granted a USDA Organic Certification in 2009, and in the same year became active with the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). The WWOOF program allows families like the Otto's to host aspiring organic farmers, and teach them what they've learned through farming to further progress in the field. Through this program, they have created a powerful network of farmers who value the conservation of pollinators and use ethical farming practices that are free of harmful chemicals to support healthy bee populations globally. Made from nature, for nature, Moon Valley Organics is revolutionizing the way we look at products!See Moon Valley Organics
I’ve been looking for a natural hand soap. Love the foam! Great light scent. The soap lasts a long time.
Hey there Megan,
Thanks so much for reaching out to EarthHero Community Experience!
We are super busy with all your holiday orders and emails, and we are working our very hardest to get back to you! Our current response time is within 24 - 48 hours.
Our operating hours are 8 am - 5 pm MST
With care and happy holidays,
Quin + Russ