Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Refill pouch bag reduces number of plastic bottle dispensers used and disposed of
- Send empty pouch back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Most of the ingredients in this product were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region
- Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN)
- Finished product made in Washington State
- Chemical and preservative free
- Contains no synthetic fragrances
- Made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business
- Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers
- Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices
- Palm Done Right Certified
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals
- Moon Valley Organic Calendula and Moon Valley Organic Comfrey infused oils of Organic Coconut and Organic Sunflower, Potassium Hydroxide*, Organic Castor oil, Organic Lemon and Organic Rosemary essential oils. *None remains after saponification of oils into soap and glycerin.
- Highly concentrated liquid foaming hand soap refill pouch for the Moon Valley Organics' Organic Foaming Hand Soap bottles
- USDA and WSDA Certified Organic formula with added calendula and comfrey to cleanse and moisturize without harsh chemicals
- The 3 concentrated refills per pouch saves you money
- This product is not eligible for return
- Due to Covid, Moon Valley Organics products may take up to 6 business days to ship
- This product is not eligible for return
- Safe for use on babies and kids delicate skin – and great for bubble baths!
- 3 full Moon Valley Organics Foaming Hand Soap refills per 10.7 fl oz pouch
End of Life
- Biodegradable formula
Moon Valley Organics
"Every day, we get to wake up and work at a job we love, all because of you. We promise not to forget that." Kim and Aaron Otto, founders of Moon Valley Organics, are proud to be an inspiration for organic farmers as they bring their grassroots skin care company from the fields to families everywhere. Inspired by the idea of a company that uses sustainable, organic ingredients packaged in recycled, renewable, recyclable packaging, this B Corp Certified business also supports education on sustainable farming for others and does their part to protect our pollinator colonies. After featuring their organic body products at local farmers markets back in 2005, Moon Valley Organics quickly grew and was quickly granted a USDA Organic Certification in 2009, and in the same year became active with the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). The WWOOF program allows families like the Otto's to host aspiring organic farmers, and teach them what they've learned through farming to further progress in the field. Through this program, they have created a powerful network of farmers who value the conservation of pollinators and use ethical farming practices that are free of harmful chemicals to support healthy bee populations globally. Made from nature, for nature, Moon Valley Organics is revolutionizing the way we look at products!See Moon Valley Organics
I really like the refreshing lemon rosemary scent of this soap. Since it's a concentrate, it can be a bit difficult to know if you're putting the right soap to water ratio in the bottle. Also, it foams up nicely but washes off quickly. Maybe some folks like that it rinses off quickly, but others might prefer soaps to feel like they've stayed on long enough to do their work. Not sure how I feel about it in THAT regard, but it's worth mentioning. With all that said, I would probably buy it again.