Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 13 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Ethically made at a Certified Fair Trade facility in Egypt
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- This product is made with GOTS Certified organic cotton which means it was grown and produced without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or harsh chemicals
- Gold Seal of authentic Egyptian Cotton - Only 1% of the entire world’s cotton is true Egyptian Cotton. The Egyptian Cotton seed combined with Egypt’s climate produces cotton with extra long fibers makes Egyptian Cotton uniquely soft, durable, and high-quality
- All cotton used by Under the Nile is certified organic by the National Organic Program (NOP) standard, which is regulated by the USDA. This means the farm adheres to strict standards of soil and water treatment, as well as wetland, woodland, and wildlife conservation. Synthetic fertilizers and genetic engineering are firmly prohibited
- 100% Organic Egyptian Cotton
- Ultra-soft organic cotton blanket
- Great as a swaddle, stroller blanket, or a nursing cover
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 34 x 34 in.
- Machine wash
- Use gentle biodegradable detergent
- Machine dry using tennis or dryer ball
End of Life
Under the Nile
Janice and Mohamed Mosoud created Under the Nile based on a need for better, cleaner, and safer materials for their own daughters. Under the Nile is dedicated to being a transparent and trustworthy brand we can all count on to bring us the best for our children. Parents work hard to protect their children, and Under the Nile lends a hand with their easily accessible line of fully Organic Egyptian Cotton clothing, toys, and bedding. Under the Nile has gone through intense screening processes to obtain some of the highest certifications for their cotton. It goes further than just materials with Under the Nile, however. From fair trade factories to a commitment to sharing knowledge through play, Under the Nile is a well-rounded sustainable company.See Under the Nile