Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 18 points when you purchase this product!
- Organic Cotton
- Reusable furoshiki-syle fabric gift wraps made from 100% organic cotton
- Designs created by local Toronto artists who receive 1 dollar for every wrap purchase
- Printed with safe, natural dyes
- Perfect for wrapping shoebox-sized gifts
- Ships same business day!
- How to wrap a rectangular-shaped gift:
- 1. Lay fabric face-down and place gift box in the middle so sides of box are perpendicular with sides of the furoshiki
- 2. Grab two opposite corners of the wrap and tie in a double knot
- 3. Grab the two remaining corners of the Wrappr and tie a double knot on top of the existing knot. Voila!
- 28 inches x 28 inches
- Wash with like colors and cold water. Hang dry to prevent shrinking
- Iron or steam away wrinkles
End of Life
- Compostable (will fully break down in 2-5 months)
Wrap your gifts with art and not waste with Wrappr! A sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional wrapping paper, Wrappr's gift wraps are made from 100% organic cotton and earth-friendly dyes. Each beautiful cloth is decorated with gorgeous artwork by local Toronto illustrators, graphic designers, and artists. These wraps are designed to be used over and over again so you can finally feel good about regifting! When it's finally time to retire your Wrappr fabric, simply toss it in the compost bin, where it'll break down in just a few months. Click here to learn more about why we love Wrappr!See Wrappr