Get 33 points when you purchase this product!
- Plastic free recycled paper packaging
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in Canada
- Certified hypoallergenic by independent dermatologists
- Vegetable Glycerin, Starch, PVA, Potassium Sorbate, Light Mineral Oil (a small amount is used in manufacturing, not an active product ingredient), Cocamido propyl betaine, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy, C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, Glycereth cocoate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside, Fragrance oil blend from essential oils, Residual Water
- Eco-friendly laundry strips with ultra-concentrated and hypoallergenic cleaning power
- Small, pre-measured strip of liquidless laundry detergent with low-sudsing formula
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and effective
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Compatible with all washing machines including HE
- To use, simply remove 1 strip from the box, place strip in washer, add clothes and run the washer!
End of Life
- Strips are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
Did you know over 30 billion loads of laundry are done each year?! And most of the laundry products used for the loads are packaged in large, heavy single-use plastic jugs and contain a laundry list of chemicals and harsh ingredients. Unlike conventional detergents, Tru Earth laundry strips weigh less than 3 grams per strip, and are packaged in plastic-free packaging smaller than an iPhone, making them easier to transport, ship, and eventually store in your laundry room. The laundry strips are ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, and low-sudsing, and work with all laundry machines to dislodge dirt molecules and stains from your clothing. Most laundry detergents rely on heavy chemicals to clean, but Tru Earth laundry strips are free from paraben, phosphate, chlorine beach, added dyes, and 1-4 dioxane and are 100% vegan. Plus, they're beyond simple to use: just remove one strip from the plastic-free packaging, place it in your washer, add clothes, and let it run. Better for your skin, better for the environment.See Tru Earth