Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in a handmade gift ready reusable lokta paper bag
- Ships in plastic free packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- Handmade by women and people with disabilities in Nepal
- Plastic free!
- Chemical-free, plastic-free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic
- Colored with azo-free, eco-friendly dyes
- No toxic dyes or fragrances
- Friendsheep Wool utilizes organic, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free New Zealand wool
- All products are made via Fair Trade labor practices by Nepalese artisans
- Friendsheep Wool is a member of 1% for the Planet, far exceeding the required donations by giving around 20% of proceeds to environmental and social organizations
- 100% cruelty-free organic New Zealand wool, cotton thread
- Handmade holiday garland made from New Zealand wool
- Perfect for an eco-friendly tree garland or other home decor
- Add a few drops of peppermint essential oil for a boost of holiday cheer
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Regular: Includes 75 2cm diameter wool balls, can be used as a 5' or 10 feet long garland
- Large: Includes 75 3cm diameter wool balls, can be used as a 7.5' or 15 feet long garland
- To clean: Gently wipe away debris with a damp towel and air dry
End of Life
- Bag: Compostable
- Garland: Compostable
Friendsheep Wool's earth friendly products are handmade with love. With materials like organic, cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool, eco-friendly azo-free dyes, and organic cotton, you can always trust their products are minimizing environmental impact. Hand-made and hand-printed by artisans in Nepal, Friendsheep Wool empowers disadvantaged women and those with disabilities to strive for better lives. They'll also plant a tree for every product sold and donate a portion of their proceeds to environmental nonprofits trying to make the earth a better place. Click below to learn more about Friendsheep Wool!See Friendsheep Wool