Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 5 points when you purchase this product!
- Made from hemp, a natural and renewable resource that is anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable packaging
- Ethically made in China
- 100% hemp polished with a mixture of corn starch and potato starch
- 100% hemp cord with a polished finish to eliminate stray fibers and maintain strand consistency
- Solid, bright green color
- 20lb thickness makes it durable and long lasting
- Ships within 1 - 3 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Thickness: 20 lb. = 1mm approx.
- Length: 62.5m. (~205 ft.)
End of Life
Hemptique works hard to design and develop eco-conscious hemp, organic cotton, and other natural fiber-based products. Their vast product line provides sustainable options for everything from twines and ropes, to garments, bags, and more! Hemptique always striving for better, and they're always finding ways to elevate their products in the ever-changing sustainability market. They set goals to research and develop new eco-friendly products and concepts to share with the world. Because of the versatile nature of the hemp plant, they continue to keep pushing the boundaries of what the hemp industry thought was possible.See Hemptique
I use this for accenting gifts and to string up photos and cards, and it works very well. It is strong and holds quite a few items with clothes pins.