Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 16 points when you purchase this product!
- The Chocolate and Steel studio is powered by renewable wind and solar energy
- Chocolate and Steel is a woman owned business
- A portion of sales from this product is donated to different non-profits, such as the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the Equal Justice Initiative, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, and more
- Product packaged on paperboard hangtag
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- 100% handmade in the USA
- Nickel free
- 100% Recycled Sterling Silver
- Eco-friendly half hoop earrings with "vote" engraving
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- Hand forged and hand stamped with delicate, small size
- Unworn, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Roughly 1 cm long
Chocolate and Steel
Started by Christine Street in 2003, Chocolate and Steel is proof that you can make a living by following your passion! We love Chocolate and Steel for their beautifully crafted original jewelry and their commitment to sustainability and social equity. This woman-owned brand uses recycled materials to create its products in a studio that is powered by renewable energy. Plus, they donate to multiple charities each year to support important causes and promote equality. Click below to learn more about why we love Chocolate and Steel!See Chocolate and Steel