Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 20 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Aluminum bottle can be recycled (remove pump first) or refilled through Plaine Products
- Made in the USA (including the aluminum bottle!)
- Vegan & Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Palm Oil Free
- No PEG, PG, Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes, Synthetic Fragrances or Petrochemicals
- Plaine Products is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Plaine Products donates 1% of Profits to environmental non-profits through 1% for the Planet
- Every Plaine Products formula is certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Bottle: Recyclable and Refillable Aluminum with BPA and PVC Free Lining
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 70%
- Other Ingredients: Water, Peppermint essential oil
- Peppermint hand sanitizer packaged in refillable and reusable aluminum bottle
- Blended with whole essential oils (instead of synthetic fragrance)
- Vegan and have non-GMO ingredients
- Antimicrobial and antiviral
- This product is not eligible for return, but you can send empty bottles back to Plaine Products to be refilled and reused! Go to http://earthhero.com/plaine-products-reuse/ to get a return label.
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return, but you can send empty bottles back to Plaine Products to be refilled and reused! Fill out this form to get a return label.
End of Life
- Head to http://earthhero.com/plaine-products-reuse/ to request a return label to ship back your empty bottles to be refilled and reused! These return labels are manually processed, so it may take a few days to show up in your inbox. Keep an eye out on your junk or spam folder!
- Empty aluminum bottles can also be recycled curbside (remove plastic pump first)
- Formula is biodegradable
Plaine Products is introducing a revolutionary idea in the war against plastic. Not only do you receive a non-toxic personal care product that's free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and GMO's, but you're removing one less plastic product from your life as well as from the landfill. Investing in the circular economy is the way of the future‚Äìand Plaine Products is well on their way! Each bottle ships to your door plastic free, and empty bottles are sent back to Plaine Products to be refilled and reused! Even if you don't send the bottle back, it can be recycled in most curbside recycling programs! Because of Plaine Products, the oceans, environment and landfills will have a little less plastic to worry about. Click below to learn more about the Plaine Products Story!See Plaine Products