Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 18 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in reusable glass floss dispenser with metal lid and compostable cardboard box
- Ships in recycled content packaging
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Gluten free and fluoride free
- PETA Certified Cruelty Free
- Activated Charcoal: Charcoal Powder^, Corn PLA Floss, Vegetable Wax*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
- Spearmint: Corn PLA Floss^, Vegetable Wax*^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
- Orange: Corn PLA Wax^, Vegetable Wax Wax*^, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
- Vegan and compostable floss made from corn-based PLA coated with vegetable wax and essential oils
- Fluoride free and cruelty free
- Refill fits in Georganics Vegan Compostable Floss 2.0 Containers
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2 rolls x 50 meters gives around 300-50 applications
- Note: this Georganics floss is 20m longer than the previous Georganics Zero Waste Floss, meaning this refill will not fit in the old Georganics Zero Waste Floss Glass Containers
- To use: Gently pull out about 30 centimeters of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line.
End of Life
Georganics goes out of their way to find the best natural ingredients that clean your teeth the best but don't impact the environment or your health. They don't use any harmful chemicals like SLS or Triclosan, and avoid unnecessary artificial sweeteners. Georganics is also committed to making sure that nothing ends up in the landfill if it doesn't absolutely have to. All of their oral hygiene products are packaged and shipped in waste-free packaging. Along with the packaging, Georganics started their own local initiative, called Zero to Landfill, to ensure that any products that can't be easily recycled or composted at home would be disposed of correctly. UK residents can ship used toothbrushes or empty tubes back to Georganics, for no charge, and they will reuse them or recycle them correctly. Click below to learn more about why we love Georganics!See Georganics
I have used georganics floss before (I ordered the refills because I already had a glass container), and I loved it before. The new product is worse! It doesn't fit into the glass container and it rips CONSTANTLY which then shaves off pieces of floss between my teeth that I have to floss back out with more. I recommend the product goes back to its old formula.
So sorry to hear this! Someone from our team will be in touch soon!
I had no problems with the functionality of the floss, at least for me is doesn't break and does the job. My problem if that it did not fit my GEORGANICS container, which does not make sense since the refill and the container are from the same brand.
Hi Melissa, we're sorry this floss isn't fitting in your container! Last year Georganics updated their floss and refill sizes (we carry the 2.0 version now!) so their older 2020 sizes are no longer a match.
It shreds quite a bit for me, mostly with my molars. I think my teeth are too close together back there, but I will definitely look around before buying again.
I don't know if there are batch issues, but I've used lots of different compostable/silk flosses and this one has been the best. It did not shred it break or get stuck in my teeth, and I have very tight contacts. Other brands I've used have constantly broken because my teeth are so tight.
Don't buy this product. I made the mistake of thinking the other reviews were over exaggerating‚Ä¶they weren't. It constantly breaks and gets stuck in your teeth. Silk floss works much better than this flimsy mess.