Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
- Floss comes in a glass jar with a stainless steel top and in a box made from recycled paper and folded without tape or glue
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in China
- Pure Silk Thread, Candelilla Wax
- Pure silk thread coated with smooth candelilla wax
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- Refill includes 2 silk floss spools
- 33 yrds per spool
End of Life
- Box: recycle or compost
- Silk Floss: compost
- Glass Jar: reuse or recycle
- Stainless steel top: Recycle
Brush with Bamboo
Every single plastic toothbrush, since production first began in the 1930's, still exists in a landfill or ocean today (that's over 4.7 billion brushes!) Shocked? So was the Kumar family, founders of Brush with Bamboo. They decided to take matters into their own hands and create a toothbrush that composts in nature, instead of polluting it! Their signature toothbrush, made from sustainably grown 100% Certified Organic Wild Moso bamboo, features plant-based bio-bristles from Castor Bean oil and compostable packaging derived from vegetable cellophane. The brush handle is commercially compostable, as is their bamboo straws. Plus all their products are vegan, cruelty-free, BPA-free, and without toxins. How could it get better than that? The days of your toothbrushes living longer than you do are in the past. With Brush with Bamboo, you are saying no to plastic pollution and yes to sustainable solutions! Together, we can keep our teeth clean and the environment even cleaner by switching over to eco-friendly alternatives like Brush with Bamboo.See Brush with Bamboo