Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Responsibly made in China
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Japanese Washi Paper and organic cotton
- Dual-action cloth with a natural abrasive and organic cotton knit to absorb and wipe messes clean
- Works great as an exfoliator and is traditionally used as a body cloth
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Set of two cloths
- 5.35" x 1.1" x 1.18"
- Hand wash, lay flat (or hang up) to dry
End of Life
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home