Color: Charcoal Charcoal
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
Love taking notes or doodling… but hate how flimsy and tearable classic notebook pages are? Us too. That's why we've switched to the Blank Stone Paper Notebook from Agood Company for all our creative needs – a more functional (and eco-friendly!) option. Made from sustainable stone paper, produced out of reused stones from construction and factories, this notebook is tear-resistant (bye paper cuts!), water-resistant, and extremely durable to keep up with your lifestyle. It opens effortlessly and lays flat for easy note-taking, and prevents ink from bleeding through the pages. Printed with non-toxic soy ink, this stone paper notebook features 144 blank pages and contains no wood-pulp, water, or added chemicals. Plus, for every purchase, Agood Company plants trees in Africa to mitigate carbon emissions from production!
The B Lab is a third-party, non-profit organization that certifies companies as socially and environmentally responsible. B Corps are businesses that go above and beyond traditional business models and aim to create positive change in the world through their practices. These companies must meet rigorous transparency and accountablity standards, while doing what is best for people and the environment.Shop B Corp Products
Low impact dyes and inks can include vegetable, soy, or water-based alternatives and generally do not contain toxins such as heavy metals, plasticizers, flurocarbons, and fomaldehyde. They typically also use less water than conventional dyes and inks.Shop Low Impact Ink Products
The company that makes this product has a program to plant trees in proportion with their sales. Planting trees helps to combat deforestation, reduce atmospheric CO2, and preserve the health of ecosystems across the globe.Shop Plants a Tree Products
Recycling is the process of taking an otherwise-discarded item or material and cleaning, sorting, and breaking it down into its basic form (such as fibers or pellets). This material is then used to produce new items. Recycling keeps useful materials from being discarded in landfills, prevents resource extraction due to the creation of new materials, and provides a new life for used items. Recycling can utilize both pre-consumer waste (materials left over from production) or post-consumer materials (used clothing, empty water bottles, etc).Shop Recycled Content Products
We support safe and fair labor practices when producing sustainable products. This company cares for their workers by fostering a safe work environment and providing their employees with fair wage.Shop Safe and Fair Labor Products
- Comes with no additional packaging other than stone paper cover sleeve, which can be used as a bookmark!
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Repsonsibly made in Taiwan
- Printed with non-toxic soy ink
- Contains no wood pulp, no water, and no chemicals
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Cradle to Cradle certified product, and has been assessed for the whole product's life-cycle, from raw material to production to finished products and to product afterlife – ensuring a truly eco-friendly product from start to finish!
- Paper: stone paper from reused stone and recycled construction debris
- Eco-friendly stone paper notebook with blank pages
- Opens easily and lies completely flat
- Water-resistant stone paper prevents ink from bleeding through
- Resistant to tearing and won't cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water, and no synthetic chemicals
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 144 pages
- 144gsm weight
- 8.26 x 5.8 inches
End of Life
- Due to the mixed composition of this paper, this product is best suited for diaries and journals you'd like to hold onto as keepsakes!