- Bamboo Upper Casing
- Recyclable Aluminum Ring
- Outer: REWIND Recycled Fabric from 30% Upcycled Organic Cotton, 30% Upcycled Hemp, and 40% Recycled PET
Earth Friendly Features
- Features specially designed REWIND recycled fabric
- House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, A2DP audio
- 6h playtime
- Splash resistant design (IPX4)
- Integrated mic for use as speaker phone
- Auxiliary input
- USB charging cable
- Carabiner clip
- 4.25 x 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Drivers: 1 x 3W – 1.5" driver
- Power Connection: Micro USB
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
About the Company
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted.
Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally.
While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.